Development is a generic term. This page describes business trips and accelerators. These supports help start-ups to develop.
ventureleaders. Take the first step to global expansion. The ten-day business development program is specifically structured to help achieve this goal.
An intensive 12-day programme that takes entrepreneurs on a journey to multiple EuroTech locations to boost their business beyond borders!
The local cantonal bank BCV has followed with the Silicon Valley Startup Camp which offers a short trip to ten young students.
2-year program for start-ups that are younger than 5 years, registered in Switzerland, which have or can come up with a space connection. The incubated start-ups receive 200’000 € in non-dilutive funding and access to a broad network offering business and technical support. Start-ups from all over Switzerland are welcome to apply. Selection rounds take place twice a year.
11-week program which is open to the best international early-stage startups with a promising prototype within our 6 verticals: FinTech, Food, Robotics, Smart Cities, Healthcare, EdTech. In Zürich, Basel & Lausanne
The best start for life science entrepreneurs. Based in Lausanne.
From ideas to market in 3 months.Expert input sessions, 1to1 mentor sessions, a collaborative work environment, expert pitch training, and the best network of entrepreneurs & investors. Based in Zürich.
Each year, MassChallenge awards up to $2m in equity-free cash prizes to help high-impact startups succeed. Based in Renens.
3 industry-shaping vertical accelerators
F10 is a Zurich based FinTech Incubator and Accelerator that supports and guides Startups in transforming their ideas into successful companies, all the while stimulating worldwide collaboration with international finance organizations.
The program is a way for Sony to help and engage with promising startups, and is open for startups from all over Europe. Some of the focuses of the program are evaluation of opportunities to collaborate with Sony, exposure to Sony’s ecosystem and tailored business support and coaching.
The program is open to students, recent graduates and food & nutrition startups that want to bring an innovative idea to shop in 6 months!
Advice includes generic training, i.e. entrepreneurship, innovation or technology transfer classes as well as more specific and targeted support such as coaching and mentoring.
Non academic programs
- EPFL Innovation Park
- EPFL Innovation Park offers a wide array of training in Western Switzerland, for both university students and researchers to help them to bring science to market www.science2market.ch.
For experienced start-up founders and board members to accelerate the growth of their companies with its Fast Track programs (Sales Academy; Board Academy; Corporate and Startups)
- Venturelab started 2004 as a national startup training program, and has since then conducted 202 entrepreneurship events with more than 23‘000 participants from Swiss universities and organized 3‘225 workshop modules to train innovative startup projects.
Extraordinary academic courses at EPFL
- The Mintt program provides EPFL PhD students with an accelerated training in invention management, assessment of the potential, intellectual property rights elaboration, license negotiation, start-up option evaluation and experience sharing in the fields of academic results industrialization and sales. It is organised by the EPFL Tech Transfer Office.
Coaching and Mentoring
- EPFL Innovation Park
- Work with sector specific, experienced coaches to further develop your start-up projects. Start now
- Technology Transfer Office
- The TTO encourages the transfer of research results to products and services through licensing. Guide lines for startups, management of conflict of interest, academic courses, support programs and more to help you create your own company.