Keeping your status as an Association ackowledged by EPFL
In order to keep their status as an association acknowledged by the EPFL, those associations which have not applied for subsidies should, email the following documents to [email protected] as soon as possible but at the latest by December, 1st each year.
- Articles of Association (as published on the Association’s Web site. Modifications to current articles must be presented to DAF prior to General Assembly’s validation.)
- Minutes of the latest General Assembly
- List of Committee Members (as published on the Association’s Web site)
- Updated website and e-mails addresses (of the association ([email protected]) and its President ([email protected] ))
- Annual accounts – balance sheet & profit and loss account for the last financial
- Annual activity report