Primarily plasma physics and nuclear fusion.
- 2000 books and monographs
- Recent acquisitions: 2017, 2018, 2019
- 3800 bound journal volumes
- 5 current journals
- Theses, internal reports
Location and opening hours
- Open space on the third floor of the PPB building of the SPC, plus a small annex on the second floor. See access map.
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:30pm
Services and circulation policies
- Free access – Work space for 4 people
- Full catalogue in Nebis
- Library assistance: Ms. Edith Grüter, PPB 322, ++41 21 693 3487
- Loans: with valid bar-code Nebis card (Camipro). Books are checked out in self-service mode through the library PC (instructions are provided on the PC screen).
- We regret that we are unable to provide any interlibrary loans nor do we offer a remote copy or scan service. Please do not contact us with such requests, as no exceptions will be made.
- Borrowed items should be returned on site if possible. Borrowed items are returned in self-service mode through the library PC.
- Off-campus users may return them by mail to the following address: Edith Grüter, EPFL SB SPC, Station 13, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland with a clear indication that the items belong to the SPC library and are being returned.
- The items must be returned or delivered by the due date and all risks for delays and losses are assumed by the user.
Stefano Coda, curator
Edith Grüter, administrative assistant
Roxane Tschanz, technical library assistant