Primarily plasma physics and nuclear fusion.
- 2000 books and monographs
- 350 bound journal volumes
- Theses, internal reports
Location and opening hours
- Open space on the third floor of the PPB building of the SPC; bound periodicals are in the basement (access must be requested). See access map.
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:30pm
Services and circulation policies
- Free access – Work space for 4 people
- Full catalogue in SLSP
- Library assistance: Ms. Edith Grüter, PPB 322, ++41 21 693 3487
- Loans: with valid bar-code Camipro card. Books are checked out by the users in self-service mode on the library PC.
- We regret that we are unable to provide any interlibrary loans nor do we offer a remote copy or scan service. Please do not contact us with such requests, as no exceptions will be made.
- Borrowed items should be returned on site if possible. Borrowed items are returned by placing them in the designated tray on the library table.
- Off-campus users may return them by mail to the following address: Edith Grüter, EPFL SB SPC, Station 13, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland with a clear indication that the items belong to the SPC library and are being returned.
- The items must be returned or delivered by the due date and all risks for delays and losses are assumed by the user.
Stefano Coda, curator
Edith Grüter, administrative assistant
Roxane Tschanz, technical library assistant