- Gel Permeation Chromatography / Size Exclusion Chromatography (GPC/SEC)
The platform offers two different GPCs. They are located in LP.
|Agilent 1260 Infinity||THF||RI, Viscometer, Light Scattering|
|PL-GPC 50||Water buffers||RI, Viscometer, Light Scattering|
If you need GPC measurments, please contact Mr. Yann Lavanchy.
The DLS is a Nano ZS from Malvern.
It is located in MXD 137.
If you want a training, please contact Mr. Yann Lavanchy.
- Size measurement from 0.3nm (diameter) to 10 microns using patented NIBS (Non-Invasive Back Scatter) technology
- Molecular weight measurement down to 980 Da
- Zeta potential of proteins and particles using patented M3-PALS technology
- Second virial coefficient measurement for solubility
- Automated temperature trend measurement
- Sample concentrations from 0.1ppm to 40%w/v
- Protein size measurement as dilute as 0.1mg/mL (Lysozyme)
- Laser Wavelength: 633nm (red)