Dynamic Light Scattering
The Light Scattering is a Nano ZS from Malvern. It is located in the MXD 137.
If you want a training, please contact Mr. Yann Lavanchy.
- Size measurement from 0.3nm (diameter) to 10 microns using patented NIBS (Non-Invasive Back Scatter) technology
- Molecular weight measurement down to 980 Da
- Zeta potential of proteins and particles using patented M3-PALS technology
- Second virial coefficient measurement for solubility
- Automated temperature trend measurement
- Sample concentrations from 0.1ppm to 40%w/v
- Protein size measurement as dilute as 0.1mg/mL (Lysozyme)
- Laser Wavelength: 633nm (red)