EXECUTIVE CERTIFICATE OF ADVANCED STUDIES (CAS) IN GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (Resilient Value Chain Management)
- The candidates must send their application including a curriculum vitae, diplomas, certifications and reference letters before the final enrolment date.
- The candidates’ admission is based upon the analysis of a complete application file. The registration committee may invite a candidate for an interview.
Tip! Have your CV and your Education diplomas and Reference Letters ready in electronic form (jpg or pdf < 2 Mo).
Admission deadline for the CAS: 30 days before course start
- Application received by application deadline as outlined on website
- Participants must hold a bachelor or master degree from a recognised University, a Polytechnical 3rd Level College Ecole polytechnique fédérale or HES Suisse, or an equivalent qualification as recognised by the Vice Present of Education of ’Ecole Polytechnique federale de Lausanne.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience for Masters degree holders and for bachelor degree holders.
- Good/Fluent written and spoken English (Level B)
- The number of participants has not exceeded the maximum of 30 people.
- IML reserves the right to cancel course if the minimum number of participants required has not been reached
- Admission decisions are communicated by the Program Executive Director
- Successful Candidates are conferred by EPFL, the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
In collaboration with: