Large companies can set up a research team, an innovation cell or a business unit.
Set up a research team, a business unit with innovation cell or a scouting team
You are a technology company and you want to stimulate innovation in your teams, recruit new talent, explore new technologies? EPFL Innovation Park welcomes any national or international innovative company wishing to set up a research team, an innovation cell or a business unit.
- Identifying research projects, IP licensing opportunities, access to start-ups or public funding.
- Acquiring new talents.
- Connecting you with the EPFL thematic centers: from food through transportation, energy to the space industry
- Branding, visibility and events.
- Connecting you with the cantonal authorities.
- The opportunity to rent a surface of administrative and/or laboratories area.
- The rental contract is a minimum 5-year term, renewable for further five-year periods.
- Access to the community of the Innovation Park: events, workshops, communications tools, etc.
- The nature of the collaboration with EPFL can be defined with the Corporate Relations Team who acts as interface between you and EPFL