Projects and laboratories for Master – Registration
The project portal contains the summaries of all Civil Engineering practical projects offered to students of Civil Engineering during their Master degree, including:
- construction projects during MA2 or MA4
- civil systems projects during MA2 or MA4
- Civil Engineering laboratories during MA2 or MA4
- pre-studies of MA3 and associated master projects courses
- interdisciplinary optional projects of MA2 or MA4
- ENAC faculty projects of MA2 or MA4
The project portal is open to any student of the section of Civil Engineering. Its access is secured and can be accessed through the IS-ACADEMIA portal, http://is-academia.epfl.ch/ .
Students logging into the portal will, according to their “gps” (level of study), only see the projects that will take place in the coming semester. Each student may go through the projects, register and obtain informations about the state of their registration.
We also want to remind the students, that they always have the option to propose a personal project to the concerned teachers.
Project registration calendar for 2018-2019
For the Spring semester of 2019, the calendar entry is so far estimated as follows:
- Monday 3rd of December 2018: Students may start project browsing on the portal (between 3rd of December 2018 and the 14th of January 2019, project offers may still be modified)
- From Monday 14th of January 2019 to Monday 11th of February 2019: Student registration period.
- From Monday 11th of February to Friday the 1st of March 2019: student-supervisor discussions, project validation, students register projects on their course plan*
- Friday the 1st of March 2019: deadline for course registrations (projects included) for the Fall semester of 2019
- Saturday 2nd of March 2019: Projects no longer visible to students
*N.B.: When a student’s registration is accepted for a project, he then needs to register his project into his study plan on IS-Academia.