Initially, the Homepage of a new WordPress site is designed to display future posts from the site.
The implementation of posts in EPFL sites poses a few issues to site navigation:
We recommend that you don’t use posts.
If you don’t have any posts or if you don’t want this page to be the Homepage, follow these steps:
- Before starting, verify that this page exists, and if it is a bilingual site, that it has been translated
- In the side menu of WordPress, click on the Settings button and then on Reading button.
- Click on the button A static page
- In the menu Homepage, designate a page.
- [Optional] In the field Posts page, select the page that will be used to display the posts.
- Click Save changes to register the changes.