The project in molecular sciences II aims at students to become familiar with theoretical and/or practical approaches applied by chemists.
Alternatively, students can complete a Minor.
In one ISIC laboratory. It can be done in another laboratory at EPFL, but with a SCGC co-supervisor. It is possible to complete the Master’s project at the same place (in academia only). Proposals for special projects are also available.
→ Internal rules for the Project in molecular sciences II
Contact: Mrs Karine Brahimi
- In an ISIC lab or any other lab at EPFL: direct discussion with potential advisors
- In other institutions: identify an advisor AND find an ISIC mentor
- Through EPFL internship website: those topics are already validated by the section.
- Through company advertisement: the section MUST validate the job description before applying.
Very useful short trainings are proposed to students:
- Course 1: understanding the recruiter
- Course 2: CV sections
- Course 3: cover letter
- Course 4: job interview
- Course 5: communication and organisation at work
Registration is mandatory at https://bookwhen.com/stages
NB: Courses 1 to 3 are usually given in the Autumn semester. Exceptionally, these trainings could be repeated in Spring upon request. The coordination office provides support to students to help them search for their laboratory training for chemists.
- Oral presentation
- Activity report
- Any additional deliverables to be defined with the supervisor