The CDM-IT makes the purchases of IT equipment connected to the network (or to be inventoried) for its needs and for the needs of the various entities of the College in compliance with the purchasing and inventories guidelines issued by the EPFL.
IT hardware supported by the CDM-IT.
Apple, DELL, HP and Lenovo equipment available in the EPFL purchasing catalog.
Computers configurations depends on the agreements made by the EPFL central purchase, make sure with the CDM-IT that the desired configuration can be obtained.
All types of Apple, DELL and HP Workstations
The Workstation configurations being very specific, contact the CDM-IT.
Devices such as: mouse, headset, webcam, small printer (not connected to the network), etc. can be purchased directly by the Chairs.
Purchasing service for CDM entities include :
- Development and proposals of quotations request.
- Equipment order (depending on the offer approved by the responsible of the cost center) via the EPFL purchasing system and in compliance with the purchasing and inventories guidelines issued by the EPFL.
- Follow-up and contacts with the suppliers.
- Equipment’s reception, quality control and follow-up in the purchasing system.
- Registration (if necessary) of the equipment in the EPFL system inventory.
- Receipt of the invoice, control and transmission to the financial services.