The white spaces are accessible to campus visitors. They are managed with parking meters and various dematerialized payment solutions.
TarificationA parking authorization is required on working days, from 7am to 5pm:
- CHF 1.- for the first hour
- CHF 2.- for the following hours
- Payment by cash directly at the parking meter
- Payment via the Parkingpay app (iOS, android, web): integrating all main payment methods used in Switzerland.
- Payment via the EasyPark app (iOS, android): leader in Europe, payment by credit card.
- Payment via the Twint app (iOS, android): scanning of the QR code on the meter.
Quartier Nord parking
Located under the SwissTech Convention Centre, the parking lot provides space for up to 280 cars and is mainly intended for clients of the shopping area. The flux of conference attendees will generally be taken over by public transport, in particular by the metro.
(7 am – 9 pm)
(9 pm – 7 am)
|From 5:01 a.m. onwards||5.-/overtime hour||4.-/overtime hour|
Lost ticket: 30.-
Parking spaces are available for rent in the Quartier Nord car park for CHF 200.00/month including VAT.
Comptoir Immobilier, Lausanne
Phone: +41 21 313 23 33