AMaMeF stands for Advanced Mathematical Methods in Finance. This is a European research network that was created in 2005 for the development of mathematics for finance. It organizes a general conference every two to three years. The previous three were held in Warsaw 2013, Bled 2010, and Ålesund 2009.
The 7th general conference is supported by Swissquote, the Swiss Finance Institute, the ERC Starting Grant Agreement n.307465-POLYTE, and the CAS Oslo. The event features plenary talks, invited paper sessions, and contributed poster presentations in advanced mathematics for finance. It addresses academics and practitioners alike, and shall foster the interaction among individuals and across institutions.
September 7 to 10, 2015
Pictures and News Report
Prices for registration are:
Students: 100 CHF
Non students: 200 CHF
Attendance to the conference dinner at the Olympic Museum is available for 100 CHF.
Daily lunch at the conference venue is available for 100 CHF.
Please note that registration is final and refunds will not be available once payment is complete.
- Beatrice Acciaio (London School of Economics)
- Francesca Biagini (University of Munich)
- Rene Carmona (Princeton University)
- Darrell Duffie (Stanford University)
- Kay Giesecke (Stanford University)
- Jan Kallsen (University of Kiel)
- Constantinos Kardaras (London School of Economics)
- Alex Lipton (Bank of America and Oxford University)
- Chris Rogers (University of Cambridge)
- Alexander Schied (University of Mannheim)
Invited Paper Session Speakers
- Pauline Barrieu
- Fred Espen Benth
- Damiano Brigo
- Rama Cont
- Damir Filipovic
- Hans Föllmer
- Monique Jeanblanc
- Yuliya Mishura
- Wolfgang Runggaldier
- Walter Schachermayer
- Robert Stelzer
- Giulia Di Nunno
- Ryan Donnelly
- Damir Filipovic
- Yaroslav Melnyk
- Sergio Pulido
- Sophie Cadena
Contact: [email protected]