FOR NEW USERS
Whether you are new to flow cytometry, or experienced in the field but a new starter at the faculty, or even an external person who needs to use our facility, you will have to follow our ‘Getting Started Procedure’ described below.
- Upon request for access to our facility, a Registration Form is sent to the users to provide personal and experimental information, and an appointment is made with FCCF Staff at the facility to talk about your flow cytometry experiments and projects.
- Following this meeting, new users will have to follow a theoretical course covering the basics of flow cytometry ensuring that they will have enough knowledge to be able to perform good-quality flow cytometry experiments.
- Together with this theoretical course, training on the instrument the most adapted to their experiments will be given, focusing on how to use the machine/software.
- At that time, new users will be given the facility access form as well as the facility guidelines and rules.
- Once all these steps have been completed, new users will be given access to the online booking system, access to the facility and therefore access to our instruments.
FOR CURRENT USERS WHO NEED TO GET ACCESS TO OTHER INSTRUMENTS
If you already have access to our facility and to some of our machines, but need to be trained on another instrument, you don’t need to go through the ‘Getting Started Procedure’ all over again. Please check the ‘Training’ section where you will find the schedule for the upcoming training sessions for every instrument, and details about how to attend these training sessions.