What is the School council ?
- Education (Creation and suppression of diplomas, determination of educational evaluation methodology)
- Research (Annual Report, Research general policy)
- Planification (Strategic planification, creation or closure of institutes or centres)
- Faculty policy
- Approval of nomination proposals according to each faculty policy
It is the part of the faculty which receives the propositions coming from faculty members (proposition right).
The minutes of the meetings (french) are published on the Faculty Council website.
Who is in it ?
- The Dean who presides the Council
- 4 representatives of the teaching body – CENS
- 4 representatives of the intermediary body – CI
- 4 representatives of the administrative and technical body – CAT
- 4 representatives of the students body – CET
- The ENAC administrator, permanent guest
- The secretary
CENS, CI and CAT terms of office last 2 years while CET’s last 1 year.
Members can (re)stand for election at the end of the term.
You can see your representatives on Council Members page.
When does it take place ?
The Council meets 4 times per Academic year, for meetings lasting 1 hour 30.