“Core courses” form a group of classes considered to be fundamental for the basic understanding of sustainability in the built environment (“Fundamental classes”), as well as a selection of project-oriented courses which allow the application of a theoretical concept to a concrete case study (“Project-oriented classes”).
– The “Fundamental classes” explore three complementary perspectives: energy issues (GC Section), occupant comfort (AR Section) and environmental footprint (SIE Section).
– The “Project-oriented classes” include ENAC semester projects and/or SGC optional transdisciplinary projects, as well as three SAR Master Teaching units. In general, they combine analysis and design work, which represents a particularly relevant exercise within the Minor.
In order to meet the general requirements of the Minor, 14 ECTS must be obtained among the 11 courses offered for this first group.
- Analyse du cycle de vie, écobilan
- Building energetics
- Comfort and architecture : sustainable strategies
- Théories et techniques du projet de sauvegarde
- Projet ENAC pour mineur IDEAS*
- UE génie civil: Construction durable
- Projet interdisciplinaire à option*
- Summer workshop**
- UE F: Architecture et réhabilitation
- UE K: Architecture et durabilité: études de performances
- UE R: Introduction au BIM
* Provided that the topic is relevant, to be validated with the IDEAS Minor steering committee.
** Course during 4 weeks in the summer.