Why to become a SCCER-FURIES partner
SCCER-FURIES provides his partners with:
1) Access to resources, such as
A pool of capacities of 32 laboratories around Switzerland including human resources of 250 experts and various infrastructures
Funds including both seed funds from Innosuisse (through academic partners) and project funds from other funding agencies
Training activites from thematic/technical to general and for different level of seniority
2) A competitive advantage on the fluctuating energy market with
Insights on the current research activities and technological trends on the power grid sector in Switzerland
Solid network of key power system actors in Switzerland, that contributes to the shape of the Future Swiss Electrical Infrastructure
Visibility of their innovative activities in the frame of SCCER-FURIES
Who is eligible
- active in the field of power and energy systems
- enjoys an outstanding reputation
- are in a position to contribute actively to the achievement of the SCCER-FURIES goals, and
- agree with the Governance Regulations of the SCCER-FURIES,
How to become a members
1. Companies and Institution that fulfill the above mentioned criteria are invited to express their interest by sending a letter of intent to [email protected] addressed to the Head of the SCCER-FURIES.
It is recommended, that this letter will include:
a brief description of the current activities of t he company/institution
the subtask it is interested in participating
a paragraph on the added value for the SCCER-FURIES would be also appreciated.
If you prefer so, please feel free to use this form: Partnership Form
2. The SCCER-FURIES Board shall decide at its discretion on the admission of new Partners, taking into account the needs and capacities of the Center.
3. The new partner shall sign the Accession document of the Governance Regulation.
For the most recent version of the SCCER-FURIES Governance Regulations, please follow the link: Governance Regulations