October 28th, 2020
Over the last 6 years, the SCCER-FURIES Annual Conference brings together 180 experts on smart grids from the academic, private and public sector in Switzerland.
Moving towards the closure of our center’s activities, our 7th SCCER-FURIES Annual conference was an exceptional occasion to celebrate achievements undertaken in the frame of the center and learn more about the key outcomes.
The presentations given during this event are presented below.
- “Day-ahead dispatch of an active distribution network hosting stochastic distributed generation via grid-aware control of a BESS” by Dr. Antonio Zecchio (EPFL-DESL) (PRESENTATION, VIDEO)
- “Developement of a soft-open point for Chapelle-sur-Moudon LV distribution system” by Prof. Patric Favre-Perrod (HES-SO EIA-FR); Prof. Dr. Mauro Carpita (HEIG-VD) (PRESENTATION, VIDEO)
- “How should the public services evolve to fuel the investment in emerging energy transition technologies?” by Arnoud Bifrare (Romande Energie) (PRESENTATION, VIDEO)
- “Dynamic Transmission System Emulator for Stability Assessment” by Dr. Jean Dobrowolski (ZHAW-IEFE) (PRESENTATION, VIDEO)
- “Dynamic Simulation and Stability Limits of Large-Scale Transmission Systems with Renewables” by Dr. Alexander Fuchs (ETHZ-FEN) (PRESENTATION, VIDEO)
- “Requirements and Solutions for Grid Supporting Converter Systems” by Dr. Mats Larsson (Hitachi ABB Power Grids) (PRESENTATION)
- “Moving forward with Innosuisse” by Alessia Salmina and Laura Lang (Innosuisse) (PRESENTATION)
- “Integration of grid measurement and smart meter data for improving observability of distribution grids – Case study of MV/LV grids in the city of Geneva” by Prof. Dr. Mokhtar Bozorg (HES-SO VD) and Michael Baranyai (SIG) (PRESENTATION, VIDEO)
- “Accurate Hybrid Machine Learning Model for Local PV Energy Yield Prediction” by Prof.Dr. Horst Heck, PD Dr. Eva Schüpbach, Prof. Urs Muntwyler (BFH/PVLab/IODA) and Angela Krainer (Vela Solaris) (PRESENTATION, VIDEO)
- “Perspectives on customer involvement in SCCs” by Prof. Dr. Roman Rudel (SUPSI – ISAAC) and Gianluca Corbellini (HivePower) (PRESENTATION, VIDEO)
- “How to boost PV development while mitigating grid impact using advanced electricity tariffs” by Dr. Nicolas Wyrsch (EPFL PV-LAB) (PRESENTATION, VIDEO)
- “Arbon Demonstrator: How Smart Meter Data can bring Transparency to the Distribution Network” by Dr. Ingo Herbst (Siemens) (PRESENTATION, VIDEO)