The SCCER-FURIES Board is the decision body of SCCER-FURIES. The Board consists of one representative of each Academic Research Partner and four representatives of the Cooperation Partners.
Academic Research Partners
Duties and power
The Board, chaired by the SCCER-FURIES Head, shall exercise the following duties and powers:
- Approve the yearly financial and scientific monitoring reports submitted jointly by the Head and the Project Manager.
- Decide to request modifications to the capacity building according to Article 3.2 Innosuisse Contract.
- Approve changes to the work plan 2017-2020 for submission to the Innosuisse SCCER Steering Committee as defined in the Innosuisse Contract.
- Approve the regularly updated Innovation Roadmap and the Top Innovation Chart proposed to tackle the identified challenges and reaching the objectives set in the Energy Strategy 2050, submitted by the EcCom through the Head.
- Approve the action plan of ExCom on the addressing of the Innosuisse Evaluation Panel requirements.
- Supervise the Head.
- Promote the Center goals in industry and politics.
- Ensure that the Governance Regulations are followed.
- Identify a Partner Institute or Cooperation Partner as being in breach.
- Identify a Partner Institute or Cooperation Partner as a Defaulting Party and define the remedies to be performed in this case.
- Terminate the participation of the Partner Institute or Cooperation Partner in the Center and define the consequences thereof for the Center;
- Decide one the dissolution of the Center.
- Define consequences of a Partner Institute withdrawal for the Center.
- Admit new Research Partners and/or Partners Institute.
- Nomination of new WP Leaders or Sub-task Leaders.