- be enrolled in a university in biology, bio-physics, chemistry, bio-engineering, bio-informatics, quantitative biology, genetics courses or a similar life sciences program
- have a minimum of GPA equivalent to a 3.75/4.0 grade or higher
- have completed at least two years of undergraduate work up to the first year of a master’s degree
- show a strong interest in pursuing a career in life sciences
The selection is based upon
- Your CV (1-2 pages)
- Your motivation letter (maximum 1000 words)
- The explanation of lab choices (2-3 sentences per lab)
- University transcript or school official list of classes and grades
- Two letters of recommendation
- Basic life sciences background is essential; previous lab experience is a plus
Please submit your online application, including pdf uploads of all the above mentioned documents. Only applications with the full application material will be taken into consideration.
The online application usually opens each year in mid-November for the following summer.
The annual application deadline is usually the 31st of January.
Altug Lab, Correia Lab, De Los Rios Lab, Deplancke Lab, Fantner Lab, Guiducci Lab, Ijspeert Lab, Manley Lab, Maerkl Lab, Oates Lab, Persat Lab, Pioletti Lab, Radenovic Lab, Renaud Lab, Roke Lab, Schoonjans Lab, Sakar Lab, Stellacci Lab, Van De Ville Lab