Master in Life Sciences Engineering
The Master in Life Sciences Engineering deals with important aspects of current biomedical research and applied engineering technologies for fields such as molecular medicine, tissue engineering, oncology, immunology, neuroprosthetics, neurosciences, brain-machine interface and biocomputational sciences. It covers both theoretical foundations and practical aspects of the discipline.
This program consist of two components: The Master cycle (90 ECTS) followed by a Master thesis project taking place during the last semester (30 ECTS), for a total of 120 ECTS credits.
Regulation Art. 15 (only in French) – Exams Master Cycle
- Group 1 « Core courses » is validated when at least 15 credits of the study plan are obtained.
- Group 2 « Options » is validated when 52 credits are obtained (including 30 credits of a minor). No more than 30 credits can be taken from lab immersions (including a minor project). Group 1 « Core courses » can be counted in Group 2 « Options » if they are not validated in Group 1.
- Group 3 « Industrial internship » is validated when 8 credits are obtained.
- Group 4 « Scientific thinking » is validated when 5 credits are obtained.
- Group 5 « Law, organization and economics » is validated when 4 credits are obtained.
- Group 6 « SHS » is validated when 6 credits are obtained.
We offer outstanding students the possibility to follow a double diploma- or a joint degree- program.