Master in Life Sciences Engineering
We train young scientists to acquire a deep understanding of the biological context and engineering aspects of development of new technologies in Life Sciences.
The Master in Life Sciences Engineering consist of two components: The Master cycle (90 ECTS) followed by a Master thesis project taking place during the last semester (30 ECTS), for a total of 120 ECTS credits.
Regulation Art. 15 (only in French) – Exams Master Cycle
- Group 1 « Core courses » is validated when at least 15 credits of the study plan are obtained.
- Group 2 « Options » is validated when 53 credits are obtained (including 30 credits of a minor). No more than 30 credits can be taken from lab immersions (including a minor project). Group 1 « Core courses » can be counted in Group 2 « Options » if they are not validated in Group 1.
- Group 3 « Industrial internship » is validated when 8 credits are obtained.
- Group 4 « Scientific thinking » is validated when 5 credits are obtained.
- Group 5 « SHS » is validated when 6 credits are obtained.
We offer outstanding students the possibility to follow a double diploma- or a joint degree- program.