The workshop performs preventive maintenance on the following equipment:
- CO2 incubators;
- -80°C freezers;
- Freezing microtomes;
- Water purification systems;
- X-ray film developing machines;
- Equipment of the glassware washing facility and P2 waste disposal service.
Regarding the equipment listed below, the SV Workshop is responsible for managing the annual maintenance contracts and following up on the interventions:
- Biosafety cabinets;
- Precision scales;
- Radiation counters and detectors;
- Some of the specific equipment from the glassware washing, P2 waste disposal and animal facilities.
NB: The SV School covers the costs related to annual maintenance contracts.