Study Outside EPFL
- Acquire an international profile essential for your CV
- Master another language
- Discover different cultures
- Develop a professional and personal network
- Develop your personal competencies
- Having completed the propedeutic year at EPFL
- Having a minimum average of 4.5 (UE countries) and 5.0 (non-UE countries) of the examination of the propedeutic year
- Having completed all credits of branches from second year of Bachelor in one academic year
A learning agreement (LA) containing the detailed list of courses for the exchange study year (including mandatory equivalence courses; see FAQ) needs to be validated by the exchange study coordinator.
The EPFL study exchange team will provide you with general information about partners universities, conditions and application procedures.