Study Outside EPFL
- Acquire an international profile essential for your CV
- Master another language
- Discover different cultures
- Develop a professional and personal network
- Develop your personal competencies
- Having completed the propedeutic year at EPFL
- Having a minimum average of 4.5 (UE countries) and 5.0 (non-UE countries) of the examination of the propedeutic year
- Having completed all credits of branches from the second year of Bachelor according to the EPFL rules (for students who validated the propedeutic year during the summer session, in two semesters, and for students who validated the propedeutic year in the winter session, in three semesters).
A learning agreement (LA) containing the detailed list of courses for the exchange study year (including mandatory equivalence courses; also see FAQ) needs to be validated by the exchange study coordinator.
The EPFL study exchange team will provide you with general information about partners universities, conditions and application procedures.