This page provides support for the online conferencing tool ZOOM, Moodle and Speakup.
The Center for Digital Education (CEDE) and Teaching Support Center (CAPE) have setup documentation and a Help Desk to support teachers. “How to” guides help setting up online tools, “Usecase” are about ways teachers have adapted their teaching to the distance setting.
- How to hold live lectures (and record them at the same time).
- How to (only) record lectures for students to watch later. Voici la version française.
- How to get feedback from your students about your lectures via Moodle.
- How to upload recorded lectures to SWITCHtube.
- How to use a laptop *and* an iPad in parallel.
- Usecase: Transition from blackboard to slides.
- Usecase: Sustaining interest and attention.
- Usecase: Teaching with an iPad.
If you don’t find something in these quickstart guides or in the FAQs below, drop us a note at:
Online Training Sessions for ZOOM
- Drop-in for a discussion with other teachers, and Teaching Support Centre & Center for Digital Education staff, to solve problems and share solutions around moving your teaching online
- No need to register, just use the link https://epfl.zoom.us/j/383538081 to join during any scheduled time