The language tests for German, English (except for USA and Canada), Spanish, Italian and Portuguese will take place at the Language Center.
Registration period: from 15th to 21st March 2019.
The registration to the tests are done via IS-Academia under the main menu “Inscription au test de mobilité”.
The test dates at the Multimedia Center at the Language Center on:
Friday 22nd March 2019
Saturday 23rd March 2019
Friday 29th March 2019
Saturday 30th March 2019
The English written and oral tests for students who have been selected will take place at the EPFL Language Center. This test is selective, as our partner universities require the level C1 in English.
Oral test :
- Thursday 24th January 2019 between 1pm to 4:30pm
- Friday 25th January 2019 between 1pm to 4:30pm
Written test : on Saturday 26th January 2019 from 9am to 12pm in the auditorium CE 1 5.
- Germany, Austria, ETHZ : German and/or English if you plan to take courses in both languages
- Belgium: English, if flemish host university
- Brazil, Portugal : Portuguese. Except Instituto Superior Tecnico (IST) : English
- Danmark, Finland, Ireland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Norway, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Sweden, UK : English
- China, Korea, India, Singapore, Israel : English
- Chile, Spain, Mexico : Spanish
- Italy, Mendrisio : Italian. Politecnico di Torino : language of the majority of courses (Italian or English)
- Russia : test of Russian at the host university at the beginning of the exchange
- Japan : English test at EPFL + certificate of Japanese level (eg. course attestation)