Computer and Communication Sciences- EDIC
- Duration: 14 weeks per semester
- Number of hours dedicated to projects per week: 12 hours per week
- Report format: No strict guidelines but should not be less than 3 and not more than 8 pages
- Number of credits per project: 6 credits
- Examination procedure: Written project report and oral presentation
- 12 of the 30 credits required by EDIC come from projects offered by professors who are affiliated with the EDIC program; one semester project counts for 6 credits.
- Projects are especially important for fellowship students, as it will help them to find a thesis supervisor.
- To sign up for a project, the student should contact a lab, have the professor accept him/her for a semester project by signing the Courses & Projects registration form.
Schedule for fall semester
- Deadline for submitting the Courses & Projects registration form: September 25, 2019
- Deadline for sending a copy of the report to [email protected]: January 24, 2020
- Deadline for returning the evaluation form to EDIC: January 30, 2020
Schedule for spring semester