EDIC - Computer and Communication Sciences
- Duration: 14 weeks per semester
- Number of hours dedicated to projects per week: 12 hours per week
- Report format: No strict guidelines but should not be less than 3 and not more than 8 pages
- Number of credits per project: 6 credits
- Examination procedure: Written project report and oral presentation
- 12 of the 30 credits required by EDIC come from projects offered by labs that are affiliated with the IC School (for unaffiliated students) or by labs that are affiliated with the EDIC program (for doctoral students affiliated in a lab); one semester project counts for 6 credits.
- Projects are especially important for unaffiliated students, as it will help them to find a thesis supervisor.
- To sign up for a project, the student should contact a lab, have the professor accept him/her for a semester project by signing the course/project registration form.
Schedule for fall semester
- Deadline for submitting the course/project registration form: September 26, 2018
- Deadline for sending a copy of the report to [email protected]: January 25, 2019
- Deadline for returning the evaluation form to EDIC: January 31, 2019
Schedule for spring semester
- Deadline for submitting the course/project registration form: February 27, 2019
- Deadline for sending a copy of the report to [email protected]: June 27, 2019
- Deadline for returning the evaluation form to EDIC: July 4, 2019