The teaching committees propose the study plans and study control regulations for their respective sections.
- They evaluate the application of the study plans and the study control and propose improvements or adaptations.
- They coordinate their activities among themselves within the Faculty, through their presidents.
- They settle current questions related to the course of studies.
They give their opinion to the Faculté management on all questions concerning teaching.
- They advise the Section Directors.
- They meet at least once a semester.