The [email protected] initiative revolves around the following core missions:
- federate the broad imaging community at EPFL by identifying topics and needs of common interest;
- be the incubator of new research ideas and collaborative projects in imaging;
- develop resources valuable to the community and favor cross-fertilization;
- provide state-of-the-art imaging infrastructure, equipment and technology;
- promote open science practice in imaging;
- attract and train students to acquire world-class expertise in imaging.
Various concrete actions will be implemented in the immediate and longer-term future. The current focus is on:
- the listing of the expertise and resources available to the community;
- the organization of a regular series of seminars accessible to a broad audience;
- the formulation of interdisciplinary student projects that involve two partner labs;
- the organization of an imaging pole for the 50 years of EPFL (Open days).
For more information: [email protected]
- Barbara Baumann
- Daniel Sage
- Laurène Donati