The Director of Legal Affairs, reporting to the General Secretary, has the following missions:
- Provide legal advice for the President and senior management regarding the legal implications of EPFL’s major decisions, strategies and transactions;
- Represent EPFL in legal proceedings involving the School or proceedings concerning scientific misconduct;
- Management of pending disputes, with support from external counsel;
- Supervision of the ACCRED database updates;
- Management of the legislative corpus for EPFL: development, implementation and management of EPFL legislative texts;
- Coordination of Compliance Guide updates and distribution;
- Participation in various EPFL committees.
Director of Legal Affairs : Françoise Chardonnens
Project Manager: David Gozel
All the information concerning the accreditation and administration of EPFL units.
Main rules, practices and values governing EPFL
This service reflects EPFL’s determination to protect the health of its employees at the workplace.