To be eligible for a Master’s program in Computer Science, candidates must either
- hold a bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer science, or
- hold a bachelor’s or equivalent degree in a related field such as communication systems, electrical engineering, mathematics, mechanical engineering or physics, with outstanding results : additional admission requirements (bachelor’s courses) might apply, or
- hold a HES bachelor’s degree in computer science (from a Swiss University of Applied Sciences) with GPA 5.0: 60 credits of the HES Gateway must be acquired before the admission to the master’s program in computer science is effective.
Principles of Admission
Admission decisions are based on the bachelor’s degree program, your grades, the motivation letter, the reference letters, the academic reputation and other elements.
Excellent bachelor-level grades are expected.
To apply, your GRE test results are not required, but they are highly recommended.
The program is taught entirely in English. Therefore, excellent English skills (B2 level minimum or one of the following certificates) are required to follow the master’s program in computer science:
- TOEIC with 785-940 pts
- TOEFL (Internet test) with 72 -94 pts
- IELTS with 5.5-6.5 pts
- FCE First certificate in English