Procedure and Topspin command for manual machines:
Data access and account management:
- Data access and account management for EPFL registered users (possessing a GASPAR account).
- Data access and account management for GUEST users (External users).
Please, if you use information coming from the following sites, be careful to correctly cite them in your references.
1. Solvent trace and chemical shift references
- NMR Chemical Shifts of Common Laboratory Solvents as Trace Impurities.
(J. Org. Chem. 1997, 62, 7512-7515)
- NMR Chemical Shifts of Trace Impurities: Common Laboratory Solvents, Organics, and Gases in Deuterated Solvents Relevant to the Organometallic Chemist.
(Organometallics 2010, 29, 2176–2179)
- Standardization of chemical shifts of TMS and solvent signals in NMR solvents.
(Magn. Reson. Chem. 2006; 44: 606–616)
2. Web references
- NMR database
- NMR blog maintained by Dr. Glenn Facey (Ottawa University)
- NMR blog maintained by Dr Roy Hoffman (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
3. Online books (accessible with EPFL account)
|Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry||High resolution NMR spectroscopy in organic chemistry
Tetrahedron Organic Chemistry Series
|Modern Methods in Solid-state NMR: A Practitioner’s Guide|
4. NMR books
|200 and more NMR Experiments||Nuclear Magnetic Resonance||NMR: the toolkit||Understanding NMR spectroscopy|
|Comprendre la RMN||Spin dynamics||Introduction to solid state NMR Spectroscopy|
This licenses are only destinated to ISIC (Chemistry) users. All other will be banned when detected on the license server.
All ISIC collaborators have access to a license site for MestreNova NMR, Mestre Nova predict and two add-ons : qNMR (for quantitation) and Reaction Monitor.
To install the add-ons, download them on your desktop, unzip them and drag the .xml file into the MestreNova open window.
On specific request, ISIC users only can obtain a license for Mnova Verify.
A MestRe site treating of Automatic Structure Verification/Elucidation
D. Unlock Screen Saver
Under the new LDAP configuration (GASPAR login), the screen saver has to be set individually. In order to avoid to block the machine in case of absence, please configure the screen saver to not request password to unlock.This has to be done in the linux configuration as described hereafter:
- Go to the “CENTOS” menu, then select “Control Center” –> “Appearance & Themes” –> “Screen Saver”
- In the “Screen Saver” window, uncheck the checkbox “Request Password to stop”
- Go to the ” REDHAT Application” menu (upper left corner), then select “Preferences” –> “Screen Saver”
- In the “Screen Saver” window, change “mode” to “Disable screen saver”.