|Setup and data access|
Liquid state NMR : Basic experiments
Liquid state NMR : Advanced experiments
Please, if you use information coming from the following sites, be careful to correctly cite them in your references.
1. Solvent trace and chemical shift references
- NMR Chemical Shifts of Common Laboratory Solvents as Trace Impurities.
(J. Org. Chem. 1997, 62, 7512-7515)
- NMR Chemical Shifts of Trace Impurities: Common Laboratory Solvents, Organics, and Gases in Deuterated Solvents Relevant to the Organometallic Chemist.
(Organometallics 2010, 29, 2176–2179)
- Standardization of chemical shifts of TMS and solvent signals in NMR solvents.
(Magn. Reson. Chem. 2006; 44: 606–616)
2. Web references
- NMR database
- NMR blog maintained by Dr. Glenn Facey (Ottawa University)
- NMR blog maintained by Dr Roy Hoffman (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
3. Online books (accessible with EPFL account)
|Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry||High resolution NMR spectroscopy in organic chemistry
Tetrahedron Organic Chemistry Series
|Modern Methods in Solid-state NMR: A Practitioner’s Guide|
.4. NMR books
|200 and more NMR Experiments||Nuclear Magnetic Resonance||NMR: the toolkit||Understanding NMR spectroscopy|
|Comprendre la RMN||Spin dynamics||Introduction to solid state NMR Spectroscopy|