Monthly presentations by doctoral students followed by social get-together.
NOTE: we need to refresh the student committee – please volunteer to help out on specific events or tasks, chair a session etc. Thank you!
Season Five Calendar
|October 4, 2019||Sylvain Träger||Dal Peraro Lab|
|followed by open discussion with Georg Fantner, new EDBB Director|
|November 1, 2019||Yuqing Xie||Tang Lab|
|no second speaker this time, exceptionally|
|December 6, 2019||Peiling Luan||Auwerx Lab|
|Raquel Parreira||Sakar Lab|
|January 10, 2020||Mario Romani||Auwerx Lab|
|Domen Kampjut||IST Austria, Klosterneuburg (AT)|
|February 7, 2020
||Gerard Llimos Aubach||Deplancke Lab|
|Jaipreet Singh Loomba||D’Angelo Lab|
|March 6, 2020||Stamatia Pagoulatou||Stergiopulos Lab|
|Alexis Bachmann||Auwerx Lab|
|to be rescheduled due to Covid-19 situation:|
- Monthly (first Friday of the month – with the occasional exception…), but skipping August-September
- Where and when? EPFL seminar room SV1717 | 17h00 (sharp)
- Back-to-back presentations by two doctoral students enrolled in the EDBB Program (usually in their 2nd or 3rd year)
- Presentation time 30′ (incl. 5′ Q&A)
- Followed by social get-together (pizza & beer, sponsored by the Institute of Bioengineering) –> please volunteer to organize it!
- Note: IBI-EDBB MiniSymp are an official course in which you can enroll and earn credits (download ‘BIOENG-600’ course attendance sheet – pdf, 39 kB)