“dhelta” is the association for students and researchers in the field of Digital Humanities at EPFL. We seek to provide a framework for trans disciplinary dialogue and to establish a Digital Humanities identity that will facilitate the integration of its contributors.
dhelta is a common ground to bring together different scientific disciplines and contribute to a Digital Humanities epistemology.
Goals of dhelta
- Establish the Digital Humanities community and its identity
- Contribute to the Digital Humanities epistemology by sharing scientific experiences and knowledge
- Facilitate the integration of students and researchers into the Digital Humanities community and EPFL
- Rise awareness about the Digital Humanities Institute projects
- Organize activities fostering intellectual debates about the Digital Humanities
- Encourage scientific discussions between peers working in Digital Humanities at national and international levels
- Promote exchanges between people and labs working in Digital Humanities within and outside the EPFL
- Promote cultural events to reinforce the DH community