DH Master students who wish to be exempted from the mandatory internship must complete the conditions below. Please note that all requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis by the section.
- Students should have at least 2 years professional experience
- Professional experience must have taken place after obtaining your Bachelor degree
- Professional experience has to be in the domain of DH, computer science or data science. Other experience will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Procedure for exemption request
Please complete the form “Course equivalence/exemption” found on this page under “Exemption from a subject (Bachelor’s and Master’s cycles)”
Submit the following documents the DH Section:
- Completed form
- A personal statement/motivation letter
- Your work certificate(s): This is documentation from your former employer(s) that confirms the position you had and the time period you worked.