CDH sits at the crossroads of science, technology and the humanities. We offer academic programs in topics related to the human and social sciences (SHS) and the digital humanities.
- Classes in the human and social sciences (SHS) – A range of nearly 150 classes available to EPFL Bachelor’s and Master’s students
- Master’s of Science in Digital Humanities – A top-tier degree program that applies methods from data science to the humanities
- Digital Humanities Doctoral Program – For students attract by research in one of the many fields of Digital Humanities
- Semester projects – Student projects conducted at CDH labs
- Field projects – A unique learning opportunity where students can obtain practical, first-hand experience
Claude Nicollier, Grand Témoin of the Global Issues course in 2021
Outstanding student projects in the Global Issues course will be recognized in a ceremony on March 2 with Claude Nicollier speaking as Grand Témoin.
"Studying an interdisciplinary field is interesting, yet not so easy"
Haeeun Kim is a second-year student in the Master of Science in Digital Humanities (DH Master) program, offered by the Digital Humanities Institute (DHI) in EPFL’s College of Humanities (CDH). As part of the DHI’s 'Student stories' series, Haeeun describes her experience in the program, and what inspired her to enter this emerging and interdisciplinary field.
A range of nearly 150 classes available to EPFL Bachelor’s and Master’s students.
A top-tier degree program that applies methods from data science to the humanities.
For students attract by research in one of the many fields of Digital Humanities.
The CDH laboratories offer a whole series of semester projects to EPFL students.
Field projects give students a unique learning opportunity where they can obtain practical, first-hand experience.
From the autumn semester 2020, the CDH launches a joint course offer between UNIL and EPFL open to students from both campuses.