CDH sits at the crossroads of science, technology and the humanities. We offer academic programs in topics related to the human and social sciences (SHS) and the digital humanities.
- New classes 2020-2021
- Classes in the human and social sciences (SHS) – A range of nearly 150 classes available to EPFL Bachelor’s and Master’s students
- Master’s of Science in Digital Humanities – A top-tier degree program that applies methods from data science to the humanities
- Digital Humanities Doctoral Program – For students attract by research in one of the many fields of Digital Humanities
- Semester projects – Student projects conducted at CDH labs
- Field projects – A unique learning opportunity where students can obtain practical, first-hand experience
EPFL students envision a more energy-efficient campus
For their semester project, five students in the energy track of this year’s edition of the College of Humanities (CDH) Global Issues course studied the feasibility of implementing three unconventional energy alternatives on EPFL’s campus.
A range of nearly 150 classes available to EPFL Bachelor’s and Master’s students.
A top-tier degree program that applies methods from data science to the humanities.
For students attract by research in one of the many fields of Digital Humanities.
The CDH laboratories offer a whole series of semester projects to EPFL students.
Field projects give students a unique learning opportunity where they can obtain practical, first-hand experience.
From the autumn semester 2020, the CDH launches a joint course offer between UNIL and EPFL open to students from both campuses.