It is possible, under certain conditions, for an EPFL Bachelor or Master Student at the EPFL, to highlight their associative experience in their diploma supplement. This is subject to certain conditions:
1. The criteria to mention association activities in the diploma supplement depend on:
- the fact that the applicant should be or have been part of the Association Directing Committee (barring exceptions)
- applicant’s level of responsibility
- added value of the applicant’s work within the association or project submitted
- an activity report
- an impact document
- a personal file countersigned by 2 other association members
3. Files must be sent to Educational Affairs (DAF) :
- Bachelor students : according to the deadline mentionned in th email launching the procedure every end of semester.
Master students: 2 weeks before the submission of the Maser’s project.
Further information and APPLICATION FORM