Please note that it is possible to highlight your associative experience at the end of your Bachelor or Master degree.
Compliant associative experiences will now be recognised in the form of a letter signed by the Academic Vice-President and the Associate Vice-President for Student Affairs and Outreach.
It is possible for students, under certain conditions, to have their EPFL aknowledged association activities highlighted.
The acceptance criteria depend on the following :
- The candidate is/was a member of the central committee of an EPFL recognized association or a commission of AGEPoly for at least a one-year mandate
- The degree of accountability
- The added-value of his/her work in the association
Student affairs will evaluate all applications and reach a decision about every request.
Application must include two documents :
1. The personal application form with the following information :
- Position in the association, period of activity
- Role in the different projects and activities
- Striking facts, accomplishments (if possible, provide some figures)
The application form has to be signed by two members of the steering committee who, by doing so, will validate the content. For AGEPoly’s commissions, it has to be signed by two members of the steering committee.
2. Short argument (two pages maximum) describing :
- association impact on the campus life/EPFL image
- completed and current projects
- student implication in the association’s life
Applications must be sent electronically to [email protected] or to EPFL AVP SAO – CE 1631 – Station 1 – 1015 Lausanne
Bachelor – deadline for submission : – June 1, 2024
Master – deadline for submission : at the latest two weeks before the submission of the Master’s Project