Bootcamp in San Francisco
Powered by Swissnex.
A 2-week bootcamp organized by Swissnex to get to know the Silicon Valley ecosystem, get insights on how to reach the American market, and growth hacking strategies. Besides visits, includes individual coaching, as well as free time to plan your own networking on-site.
July 20-31, 2020.
EPFL community members who are already working on an idea, a project, or have a company running already.
EPFL covers plane tickets and housing. The other local costs are at your expense, f.i. food, local transport, etc.
Please send to [email protected] (documents expected in English) before March 31st, 2020:
- a cover letter detailing:
- why you would like to attend.
- what you expect from the camp.
- how this camp will help you to further develop your start-up.
- at least three meetings you would like to plan in SF’s area to develop your business.
Questions? Please contact [email protected]