Gain an EPFL Certificate designed to deliver high-level professional education to healthcare supply chain practitioners. Maximise capability development though disruptive pedagogical tools & methodologies.
What does HSCA prepare you for?
- Deliver value to the Healthcare business by expanding your knowledge and capabilities
- Gather pharma, biotech, and medtech relevant Supply Chain expertise
- Apply learnings immediately with practice-oriented and industry-relevant analysis
- Build your network of Supply Chain professionals in healthcare
Who will benefit from this study program to meet business needs?
- Supply chain practitioners with management responsibilities
- Professionals in any value chain related functions (Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Sourcing/Procurement, Sales & Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Medical/hospital professionals.
- Those with minimum 4 year bachelor degree and 5 years experience
The HSCA idea was initiated from industry and a team composed of two main local biopharma players (Ferring Pharmaceuticals and Merck). Supply chain professionals and academics work together under the umbrella of the IML.
The HSCA is organized in small classes to maximize student interactions with teachers and allow tailored coaching by the Faculty members, creating opportunities for “supply chainers” to enhance their knowledge, managerial capabilities and network with more than 900 IML graduates from over 76 countries.
The HSCA headquarters are located at the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), within the International Institute for the Management of Logistics (IML) and the College of Management of Technology.
IML brings 30 years of supply chain research, education and expertise to the healthcare sector booming around the lake of Geneva. The HSCA has been initiated and supported by global industry leaders Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Merck and Supply Chain Operations SA. I am delighted by such collaboration between academics and business private sector professionals and excited to run the sessions of such a smart and full-bodied academy.
Values and Benefits
- Successful training program awarded by a CAS (Certificate of Advanced Studies) from the EPFL in Lausanne
- Excellent cross enterprise training to sharpen your value chain knowledge
- Validation of supply chain knowledge and experience with a post-academic diploma
- Breakthrough drill to enhance your supply chain managerial capabilities and network with more than 900 IML graduates from over 76 countries
- Small classes for maximizing interaction with teachers and allowing tailored coaching by the faculty members
- 30 years of the IML experience to develop this new CAS focused on healthcare supply chain specificities
- Immediate value creation with company’s specific and practical case studies under the supervision of key professionals
- Best practice sharing across students and faculty members
- Concentrated training with limited business disruption
- Preparing pool of specialists for the next carrier steps in global supply chain management
- Opportunity to generate value chain cross-functional views and visions among other healthcare professionals
For more information about the program, you can send an email to: [email protected]