Your status as a student (exchange or visiting) will be defined according to the criteria below.
- You come from a university with an ongoing exchange partnership with EPFL.
- Your university has selected you for an exchange at EPFL as part of an existing student exchange programme between your university and EPFL.
- Your university has informed the EPFL Mobility Office of your selection in accordance with EPFL’s instructions and deadlines communicated to your university.
- You have completed your registration form within the application deadlines for exchanges.
- For students from European partner universities: once you have completed your registration form, the EPFL Mobility Office will assess your eligibility for the Swiss-European Mobility Program (SEMP) scholarship. The decision will be communicated in your acceptance letter.
- Your university can either be a partner university of EPFL or not.
- You have not been selected by your university for an exchange at EPFL as part of an existing student exchange program between your university and EPFL.
- For students from European partner universities: you are not eligible for the Swiss-European Mobility Program (SEMP) scholarship.
If you do not meet the criteria mentioned above and on this webpage, it will not be possible to grant you a student status (neither exchange nor visiting). In this case, please contact the laboratory in which you plan to do your project.