Students enrolled in a Master program in a domain leading to an engineer title have to complete an industry internship or master project before graduation. The goal is to give the students the opportunity to acquire industry practice in complement of the academic knowledge.
Depending on the master program, students are available from 2 to 6 months, during summer vacation or during the academic semesters (from July to February or from February to August).
The EPFL internships portal is convenient to promote internship ads and manage students applications.
We invite companies to offer internships proposals to EPFL students.
Accommodating an intern allows companies:
- identifying future potential collaborators
- receiving help on a specific project
- bringing into play new ideas
- becoming a strategic partner of EPFL for the quality of education of the students
- keeping contact with generations
Thank you for your collaboration!