Micro CT system
Our RX-SOLUTIONS Ultratom micro CT system:
- Dual X-ray source, Hamamatsu 230 kV (reflection mode) and 160 kV (transmission mode)
- allows very high resolution analysis, either in 2D or in 3D.
- is polyvalent and allows to measure objects of various sizes (i.e. a few mm to a few dm) and shapes.
- has time-optimized methods for scanning the objects and reconstructing the projections.
- is specifically designed to analyse engineering materials under solllicitation (coupled experiments)
Following ressources are included in the PIXE plateform:
- Two ultra-fast reconstruction servers
- A high resolution plane sensor (2176 x 1792 px)
- A micropositionning stage
- A cell for compression tests
- Two computers dedicated to tomographic data analysis
For specific setups, the PIXE plateform can also request usage of the test infrastructures of the civil and environmental engineering institutes.