FINAL OFFICE HOURS:
office MA C1585
on Friday, 15 January 2016, 13:00-15:00
on Sunday, 17 January 14:00-16:00 (send an email in advance if you are planning to come!)
on Thursday, 21 January 12:00-14:00
From 18-21, January 14:00-16:00, email Thang one day in advance if you are planning to come.
– On Thursday, November 12 from 10:00 to 12:00 (second half of the lecture and first hour of exercise session)
– The midterm does not count towards the final grade!!! (However, it is recommended to participate)
You can find the midterm here. (including the corrected typos)
Time and place:
– Lectures : on Thursdays, 9:15-11:00 in CM1105
– Exercise sessions : on Thursdays, 11:15 -13:00 in CM1105.
– Discrete Mathematics (L. Lovasz, J. Pelikan , K. Vesztergombi);
– Combinatorics: Set Systems, Hypergraphs, Families of Vectors and Combinatorial Probability (B. Bollobas);
– Invitation to Discrete Mathematics, (J. Matousek, J. Nesetril).
Link to course book here
Office hours (for questions related to the lectures and/or problem sets) :
Thang: on Wednesdays, 14:00-16:00, office MA C1585 – email Thang one day in advance if you are planning to come
Claudiu: on Mondays, 14:00-16:00, and Fridays,12:00-14:00, office MA C1585 – email Claudiu one day in advance if you are planning to come.
Link to the covered material (COMPLETE – all lectures)
If you notice any errors, please email Claudiu