RESERVATION RULES AND BOOKING FEES POLICY:
- Booking: maximum 24 time slots (30 minutes) allowed at any time.
- Reservation names must correspond to operators.
- Billing : Wafer process flow start/stop
- In case of parallel process flow, all flows must be ended to log out from equipment
- This equipment is subject to penalty fees in case of user’s no-show.
ACS200 Gen3 is a modular cluster tool equipped with 2 loading/unloading cassettes, one wafer centering station, two coater bowls, one developer bowl and a two stacks of hotplates. The individual processing stations are fed by a central robot. The ACS200 cluster at EPFL can process standard SEMI-wafers of 100mm and 150mm. Silicon or transparent substrates. The machine is available for positive UV photoresist and DUV resist (stepper). Sequence consists in specific chain of recipes in individual modules for HMDS priming, coating or development, softbake, PEB (post exposure bake), hardbake and development. Starting a sequence run a wafer process flow for auto detected or specified wafers from one cassette. Multi-process flow running are managed by the software with maximum priority to first process critical delay and second maximal throughput.
Recipes are stored in a single database library. 10 sections of 1000 sequences of recipes are organized as follow:
- 0000 to 999: 4 inch wafers – UV resist
- 1000 to 1999: 6 inch wafers – UV resist
- 2000 to 2999: 4 inch wafers – DUV resist
- 3000 to 3999: 6 inch wafers – DUV resist
- 4000 to 7999: special sequences
- 8000 to 8999: Developement of new sequences
- 9000 to 9999: Reserved for CMi preventive maintenance
Sequence are a serial chain of dedicated stations recipes which forms a wafer process flow.
- Available resists at CMi
- Small volume dispense system (syringe)