To be read first:
- Chucks did not use vacuum clamping. Only mechanical edge stops hold plates during processing. Take care for correct substrate loading loading
- Please immediately inform the CMi staff in case of problems with the equipment.
RESERVATION RULES AND BOOKING FEES POLICY:
- No booking restrictions.
- Reservation names must correspond to operators.
The Hamatech HMR900 is a tool dedicated for Cr-plate wet processing or cleanning. Three dedicated medias are installed for successive chemical treatment of standard Cr-blanks (developing exposed resist – Cr wet etching – resist striping) with intermediate DI water rinse and final drying.
The tool is designed to handle square plates up to 7” x 7” (Cr-blank for mask aligner or reticule for DUV stepper)
Hamatech HMR900 mask processor:
- Manual loading and unloading of the substrates
- Multi-size chuck for square plate 4” x 4” ¦ 5” x 5” ¦ 6” x 6”
- Chuck for 7” x 7” square plate
- Mechanical side edge substrate fixation
- Smooth acceleration and speed occuracy +/-1rpm
- Direct and reverse rotation (CW, CCW)
- 20 recipes with 50 steps each can be programmed