Center of MicroNanotechnology
The CMi is a complex of clean rooms and processing equipment for the training and scientific experimentation devoted to the users of microtechnologies.
- To provide basic and advanced training on processes and technologies.
- To offer access to the processing equipment available in the clean room.
- To gather, to practice and to provide the most advanced know-how in the microtechnology field.
- To cooperate with other academic institutions and research centers.
The CMi’s offer addresses:
- Scientific research, and
- Access to microfabrication processes