2005 Master in micro-engineering
My main task at SWIS is to provide technical support to reserach and teaching activities. My R&D activities at SWIS are mainly concerned with system engineering and integration, hardware and firmware design, and mobile robotics design.
Here is an overview of my current R&D projects:
- Collaboration on the design of the E-Puck educational robotic platform.
- Design of a communication turret for the E-puck robot based on ZigBee.
- Software modification to the TinyOS embedded operating system in order to add dedicated hardware support.
- Design of local positioning and communication modules for multi-robot systems (with J. Pugh)
- Design of e-nose modules and plume generators for the distributed odor localization project (with T. Lochmatter).
The e-Puck robot with ZigBee communication module
The ZigBee ready communication module