Master’s thesis in a university

The students who will do their Master’s thesis in a partner university in Europe, at ETHZ or in one of the 4 Instituts of the ETH Board can ask for a small allowance. Kindly contact the Student Exchange Office to inquire about the procedure.

The students are responsible for organizing the exchange with the help of their EPFL professors and with the host institution. The Student Exchange Office only ensures the payment of the financial contribution to those students who are entitled to one.

Funding and tuition fees

Internal directive

Useful information

Student’s reports