After the exchange

Transcript of records

As soon as the student returns from an exchange they should submit to the academic exchange advisor of their section the original transcript of records provided by their home university. The academic exchange advisor will then validate the credits earned abroad. Once the original documents have been checked they are given back to the student.

The academic exchange advisor forwards a copy of the results together with a document mentioning the credits converted into ECTS to the Registrar’s Office.

Some universities do not provide the transcript of records directly to the student. In this case the student needs to make sure that their results have in fact been forwarded to the Registrar’s Office.


Upon returning from the exchange, students need to submit a report following the Student Exchange Office’s requirements. Information regarding the report will be sent by email during the exchange.