In partnership with all EPFL stakeholders, we attract, develop and nurture all employees so that our unique and vibrant teams and individuals are aligned with the School’s missions.
We offer local services in the following areas, among others :
- Recruitment and development of its human capital;
- Efficient and reliable administrative management;
- Competitive and fair working conditions for all employees;
- Support and guidance for the managerial line;
- Developing professional skills (promoting and attracting talent) by fostering continuous training and encouraging internal mobility, as well as leadership and management training programs for our academic and administrative staff;
- Supporting changes related to organizational, technological, societal and regulatory developments;
- A work environment that guarantees the protection of personality, health and integrity (mediation and conflict resolution);
- Performance management that is measurable and realistic, promoting dialogue and skills development.
Caring, Daring and Sharing
“I look forward to contributing to EPFL’s future development. I am certain that Human Resources needs to play a role as a trusted partner in “Caring, daring and sharing” by looking after employees, having the courage to ask questions and give feedback, as well as encouraging sharing within the School.” – Claudia Noth, April 2020
Services and units
Head of unit : Mathieu Helbling
Head of unit : Véronique Demeuse
Head of unit : Claudia Noth
Head of unit : Armin Zöllner
Head of unit : Ofra Hazanov
Links and documents
Your Human Resources
Attractive jobs and quality management.
Browse the list of open positions!
Come and discover the training courses for EPFL employees.
EPFL VPO DRH
BI A1 407 (Bâtiment BI)